Which connector should I use?

I have JKM310P panels,  I need an extension cable to connet them to my inverter,  what is the type of connectors I need on the extension cable



Hi Anon,

Jinko uses a proprietary connector that is MC4 compatible. Note that the connection between the Jinko connector and MC4 is not UL rated. If this is a concern we can source extra Jinko connectors in box quantities. 

Feel free to give us a call. 

2 years 5 months ago
Asked by
Anonymous (not verified)