Sungrow 125kW 600VAC 1500VDC TL String Inverter w/ 1 MPPT SG125HV
Sungrow’s1500VDC string inverter is designed to significantly reduce installation and balance of system costs for utility-scale PV systems. Sungrow was the first inverter manufacturer to introduce a 1500VDC string inverter with its SG80HV, which has a power output of 80KW. The latest inverter, SG125HV, puts 125kW of capacity in a suitcase-sized cabinet weighing just 150lb. At a higher rated voltage, the SG125HV is claimed to further reduce installation and balance of system costs.
The SG125HV comes with Sungrow’s patented five-level topology design, which enables the inverter to lift the maximum efficiency up to over 98.9%, and with a 5MW PV power block design reducing AC transformer and labor costs, the need for AC combiner boxes is eliminated. DC side cabling costs can also be reduced significantly.
- Full power operation without derating at 50 ℃
- 1 to 5 MW power block design for lower AC transformer and labor cost
- Max. DC/AC ratio up to 1.5
- Virtual central concept, easy for O&M work
- Compact design and lightweight for easy installation
- Compliance with standards: CE, UL 1741, UL 1741 SA, IEEE 1547, IEEE 1547.1 and California Rule 21
- Low/High voltage ride through (L/HVRT)
- Active & reactive power control and power ramp rate control