SolarBOS F2SK15C-1-4XP 2 Circuit 1000V Floating Pass-Through Disconnect Unit
SolarBOS F2SK15C-1-4XP 2 Circuit 1000V Floating Pass-Through Disconnect Unit?
SolarBOS Rapid Shutdown Solutions, as part of the String Inverter Solutions, provide a low-cost and space-saving solution for residential and commercial solar systems, when it isn’t feasible for the string inverter to be within 10 feet of the array (per NEC 690.12). All products are ETL listed to UL-1741 for 600 VDC and 1000 VDC photovoltaic systems and use compact NEMA-4X polycarbonate enclosures. They can be configured as combining or pass-through units with integrated contactors.
• 2 to 6 input circuits per MPPT
• Integrated load break contactors for rapid shutdown (per NEC 690.12)
• Rated for 600 VDC or 1000 VDC and continuous duty
• Configurations for negatively grounded, positively grounded, or floating arrays
• Configurations for single or dual MPPT inverters
• Touch-safe fuse holders
• Ground block included
• NEMA-4X polycarbonate enclosures