Schneider QTY 6 250A 160VDC Breaker RNW8651065
DC Disconnects and DC Breakers
Xantrex makes DC input safety a simple matter with our complete line of DC disconnects and breakers. The high amperage DC breaker is housed within a powder coated enclosure with conduit knockouts for SW and DR series inverter connection. Our DC disconnects are simple to install and meet all electrical code requirements for appropriate circuit protection.
DC disconnects are expandable, allowing an additional 175 or 250 amp inverter breaker to be installed for dual inverter installations. DC input/output breakers for PV, charge controllers, or DC loads can also be filed installed in a DC175 or DC250.
Disconnect and Breaker Options
- DC250: 250 amp breaker with enclosure
- DC175: 175 amp breaker with enclosure
- GJ250: Additional 250 amp breaker (field installable)
- DCBB: Negative/ground bonding block. Connects up to two #4/0 AWG negative cables and grounding system
- CD60DC: 60 amp circuit breaker for solar array input disconnect. Mounts on the side of the DC250 or DC175
- CD15: 15 amp circuit breaker for small DC loads. Mounts on the side of the DC250 or DC175
- CD20: 20 amp circuit breaker for small DC loads. Mounts on the side of the DC250 or DC175