Overages, Shortages, and Damages (OS&D)
Inspect packaging before signing for shipment
- If packaging is damaged, open packaging and inspect contents
- If products are damaged, notate damage on Delivery Receipt (DR) and have driver sign off on damage
- Take pictures of damaged products, packaging, and DR notating damage
- Report damage online using the Damages & Returns Form immediately.
Inspect shipment to ensure correct products and quantities are received.
- If incorrect products or quantities are received, report issue online using the Damages & Returns Form within 48 hours.
Products can only be returned within 30 days after delivery
Note: Certain items are non‐returnable:
- Custom Ordered items that are non‐stocking items
- International Orders
- Installed items
- Note: Certain items are non‐returnable:
- A 25% Restocking fee will be applied to all returns with a minimum fee of $50
- Customer is responsible for covering return shipping cost
- Without an RMA Number (to be provided by the CivicSolar Customer Team) the return shipment will not be accepted, and will be returned to sender.
- Once we have received your return and the product has passed inspection by our warehouse, your account will be credited for the original purchase price minus restocking fees of 25%, within 30 days. (If product is not returned in new, resalable condition, credit will not be issued)
- To request a return please fill out the Damages & Returns Form
- Exchanges will be handled as returns- credit from return will be applied to exchange once return has been inspected.
- If replacement is needed immediately, payment will be required, which will then be refunded once return of original product has been received and inspected.
- To request an exchange please fill out the Damages & Returns Form
Once your request has been submitted you will be contacted by the CivicSolar Customer Team with the details of your replacement, return, or exchange within one business day.