Trust & Security
At CivicSolar, customer service is the driving force. We have built the entire company around delivering the best possible customer experience so that our dealers can be more successful.
We accomplish this by:
- Providing the engineering support you need to select the correct equipment for every job.
- Delivering on-time accurate orders. We utilize an electronic verification process to ensure that your orders ship complete or a customer service manager notifies you in advance of the shipment. We do this because we know that if an order comes incomplete, you lose time money and trust from your customer. Our business is predicated on delivering the products you need, when you need them, without fail.
- Using technology to make our distribution business more efficient and our relationship with our dealers more productive. For example, we will notify you when your equipment goes out for delivery so that there is no mistake about the delivery time.
- Making all of our products are easy to order, pre-qualified for performance and reliability, backed by with full manufacturer warranties all in order to simplify the installation and commissioning process.
Order with Confidence
CivicSolar is Safe and Secure. Guaranteed!
You'll pay nothing if unauthorized charges are made to your credit card as a result of ordering at CivicSolar.
Safe Ordering Guarantee - Protection Against Credit Card Fraud:
Ordering at CivicSolar is safe. Every credit card purchase on CivicSolar is covered by our Safe Customer Guarantee:
- Under the Fair Credit Billing Act, your bank cannot hold you liable for more than $50.00 of fraudulent charges. If your bank does hold you liable for any of this $50.00, CivicSolar will cover the liability for you, up to the full $50.00. CivicSolar will only cover this liability if the unauthorized use of your credit card resulted through no fault of your own from purchases made at CivicSolar while using the secure server.
- In the event of unauthorized use of your credit card, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
Protecting Your Personal Information
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL Technology)
|CivicSolar uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with the safest, most secure shopping experience possible. SSL technology enables encryption (scrambling) of sensitive information during your online transactions. All of the forms on our site are secured with SSL technology so your personal information stays safe and out of malicious hands.|
|GeoTrust, Inc. is a technology company that specializes in data encryption and e-commerce. It is one of the most recognized companies for certifying that a website is secure and encrypted. With GeoTrust, you can feel confident sourcing equipment at CivicSolar.|
You can also find verification of this certificate on all of our secure pages, like our checkout and billing pages. While on one of these pages, simply click on the key or lock image in the bottom bar of your browser window. A window will appear with our site security information:
Industry Standard Firewalls
Our servers are protected by secure firewalls—communication management computers specially designed to keep information secure and inaccessible by other Internet users. So you're absolutely safe while you shop.
SSL Technology and Industry Standard Firewalls all work together to ensure your privacy and to assist in protecting your personal data.
Have questions? We're here to help you!
The CivicSolar Customer Service Team
Call Toll Free - 1.800.409.2257
Email our Customer Service Team