Steca Polarix PRS Charge Controller
The simplicity and high performance of the Steca Solarix PRS solar charge controller make it particularly appealing. At the same time, it offers a modern design and a convenient display, all at an extremely attractive price.
Several LEDs in various colours emulate a tank display, which gives information on the battery's state of charge. Here, Steca’s latest algorithms are employed, resulting in optimal battery maintenance. The Solarix PRS charge controllers are equipped with an electronic fuse, thus making optimal protection possible. They operate on the serial principle, and separate the solar module from the battery in order to protect it against overcharging.
For larger projects, the charge controllers can also be equipped with special functions: e.g. with night light function and selectable charging plateau and deep-discharge protection voltages.
- Series controller
- Automatic detection of voltage
- Voltage and current regulation
- PWM control
- Multistage charging technology
- Current compensated load disconnection
- Automatic load reconnection
- Temperature compensation
- Common positive grounding or negative grounding on one terminal
- Integrated self test
- Monthly maintenance charge
- Multifunction LED display
- Multi-coloured LED
- 5 LEDs show operating states - for operation, state of charge, fault messages