Sonnen System 3_30 Dual Axis Solar Tracker 323 sq-ft
Sonnen Systeme Dual Axis Solar Trackers
Easy Construction: The construction of the solar power system consists of a steel pole, a rotating head, the supporting arms and the profile rails for attaching the modules. The horizontal and vertical drives (azimuth and elevation) ensure flexible, dual-axis tracking of the system. As a result of freely scalable pole length (up to 40 ft), variable clearances can be attained so that the site can remain available for other purposes.
SolTrk Control: The control unit SolTrk was developed in cooperation with SMA Technology AG. An algorithm for precise solar tracking is stored in the astronomic control unit. All properties help to achieve maximum power outputs and optimum energy efficiency of the solar power systems.
Communication: For an extensive monitoring capability, the SolTrk control unit is incorporated in the SMA communication infrastructure. This enables remote access to the control unit via the SMA Sunny WebBox. Integration in the free SMA Sunny Portal enables long-term monitoring of the systems and their outputs.
Safety: The core element of the safety concept of the solar power system is the safeguard. This is responsible for smooth operation and protects the system against such things as storm damage and power supply failures.
Foundation: The foundation of the solar power system can take various forms such as underground concrete foundation, overground concrete foundation, screw foundation or drilled foundation.
Output: Depending on the installation location, the dual-axis tracking solar power system generates up to 45% more output than optimally fixed elevated photovoltaic systems.
Dual-axis tracking unit fits 30m² (323 sq ft) of surface area may fit up to 23 modules depending on the type of module. The system includes the following:
- Ball-bearing mounted frame in galvanized steel,
- Basic-profile, Schüco standard (h=55mm; w=40mm)
- Astronomical control SOLTRK
- Slew drive and elevation drive
- 3.6 ft (1.1 m) galvanized steel rotating head with flange ring
- Lightning protection
- 13 ft (4 m) galvanized steel mast with flange plate at upper end - standard mast height is 13 ft and material thickness is 0.22 inch.
Please ask for different mast heights and thickness options.
- Special mast heights are available between 13 to 39 ft (Options: 4/ 5/ 6/ 7/ 8/ 9/ 10/ 11/ 12 m)
- Special mast material thickness are available between 0.22 inch to 0.78 inch (Options: 5.6/ 8.0/ 8.5/ 10.0/ 11.0/ 12.5/ 20.0 mm)