Solectria PVI 82 kW 480 VAC Inverter
Overview: Integrated PV Inverter
The Solectria Renewables PVI 60KW, PVI 82KW and PVI 95KW are rugged, DSP-controlled PV inverters for grid connected commercial, industrial and utility 3-phase PV systems. The core of the inverter, a 600VDC version of Solectria Renewables' proven DMGI 660 distributed generation inverter, uses state of the art control techniques and devices including space vector PWM, a precision MPT algorithm, and low-loss trench-gate IGBTs. With peak inverter power electronics efficiency up to 98% (96.5% including the transformer) and fully integrated packaging, these inverters set a new industry standard for efficiency, ease of installation, reliability and installed cost.
- 40-95kW; 60Hz; 600, 480, 240 or 208VAC; 3-phase, grid-tied commercial PV systems (50-115kW DC-STC array).
- Multiple inverters can be used together for 150, 200, 500kW, MW or larger PV systems.
- Designed for mounting as desired, indoor/outdoor, driving rain and drifting snow: rooftop/groundwall. Can be used for other renewable and distributed generation applications such as wind power, hydro, geothermal and biomass as new technologies develop.
Features & Options
- Fully integrated design includes transformer, filters, and heavy duty, visible blade AC & DC disconnects, (optional DC combiner-fuses).
- No nighttime standby losses
- Simple set-up and connections (connect DC from PV strings and 3-phase AC connections).
- Precision DSP-controlled Maximum Power Tracking Algorithm.
- High-reliability design, based on 20 years of power electronics products, includes sealed power and signal control electronics, high-efficiency magnetics.
- Optional fused DC sub-combiner (2-48 fuses, 8-250A).
- Optional stainless steel enclosure & disconnects.
- Optional forward facing disconnects option (version).
- Optional positive grounding version.
- RS485, MODBUS RTU standard for communication with SCADA system.
- User-navigable LCD display.
- SolrenView Inverter-Direct data monitoring option, Ethernet is standard. Compatible with other web-monitoring services.
- Electronic temperature protection, intelligent cooling
- DC ground-fault detection and interrupt.
- Current and voltage limit protections
- Standards-compliance: Listed to UL1741IEEE Std1547) and tested to NY SIR Surge Test Requirements (IEEE 62.41). Listed on CEC's eligible equipment list.
Mechanical Data & Components
Datasheets & Collateral
|Solectria PVI 60-95 kW Warranty||Warranty|