Solectria PVI 15 kW 480 VAC Inverter
Overview: Integrated PV Inverter
The Solectria Renewables PVI 10 KW, PVI 13KW and PVI 15KW are rugged, DSP-controlled PV inverters for grid connected commercial, industrial and utility 3-phase PV systems. The core of the inverter, Solectria Renewables' proven DMGI 245 distributed generation inverter, uses state of the art control techniques and devices including space vector PWM, a precision MPT algorithm, and low-loss trench-gate IGBTs. With inverter power electronics efficiency up to 97% (95.8% including the transformer) and fully integrated packaging, the PVI 13KW and PVI 15KW set a new industry standard for efficiency, ease of installation and reliability.
- 10-15kW; 60Hz; 208, 240, 480, or 600 VAC; 3-phase, grid-tied commercial PV systems (up to 15-18kW DC-STC).
- Multiple inverters can be used together for 20-30kW, 30-45kW, 40-60kW (AC) or larger PV systems. Ideal for 20-35kW, 36-54kW, 48-72kW DC STC arrays.
- Designed for mounting as desired, indoor/outdoor, driving rain and drifting snow: rooftop/groundwall. Versions for other renewable and distributed generation applications available.
Features & Options
- Fully integrated design includes transformer, filters, AC & DC disconnects, DC combiner-fuses.
- Premium overall efficiency.
- Simple set-up and connections (connect DC from PV strings and 3-phase AC connections).
- Precision DSP-controlled Maximum Power Tracking Algorithm.
- High-reliability design, based on 20 years of power electronics products, includes sealed power and signal control electronics, high-efficiency magnetics.
- No night-time standby losses.
- Optional 6-7 fuse PV combiner in DC disconnect.
- Optional "Blizzard Proof", gasketed disconnects, recommended for rooftop or other severe locations.
- Optional forward facing disconnects option (version).
- Optional positive grounding version.
- RS485, MODBUS RTU standard for communication with SCADA system.
- User-navigable LCD display.
- SolrenView Inverter-Direct data monitoring option, Ethernet is standard. Compatible with other web-monitoring services.
- Electronic temperature protection, intelligent cooling
- DC ground-fault detection and interrupt.
- Current and voltage limit protections
- Standards-compliance: Listed to UL1741IEEE Std1547) and tested to NY SIR Surge Test Requirements (IEEE 62.41). Listed on CEC's eligible equipment list.
Mechanical Data & Components
Datasheets & Collateral
|Solectria PVI 10-13-15kW Warranty||Warranty|