Solar Converters CV12/24-2B 12 V to 24 V Lead Acid Battery Charger 2A
Used to charge a 24 V battery @ 2 amps max from a 12 V, 10-60 Watt nominal Solar Panel.
Other battery chemistries, for example Li-Ion, may be charged and odd voltage panels, for example thin film, may be accommodated by factory adjustment. Contact the factory for other battery charge voltages and panel sources.
- Low Cost
- High Performance
- Nominal Maximum Power Point Tracking
- Input Power Limited to Prevent Over-loading
- Rugged boost voltage design
- Available in Optional NEMA 4 enclosure (weatherproof)
- Very High Efficiency >95 % typical
- Input Voltage (V): 0 - 24 V (12 V nominal Solar Panel)
- Output Voltage (V) +/- 2%: 28
- Output Current (Amps): 2
- Current Limited *: 2.5
- Input Fuse: 6 amp polyswitch resetable fuse
- Quiescent Current from Solar Panel: 15 mA
- Quiescent Current from Battery: <36 micro-A
- Efficiency: 92 - 96 % depending on loading and state of charge
* Note: limited by input power characteristics
This unit requires an output fuse rated at 32 V DC, 3 - 5 Amps DC rating. The unit has an internal output diode.
- -40 deg C to 65 deg C
- It is recommended, as with all electronics, that the unit not be placed in direct sunshine
- Small Plastic Enclosure
- 3" X 2" X 1.5" nominal
- approx 0.4 lbs.
- 6" Flying Leads
- Power #16 AWG: White: Battery + / Black and Blue: Battery - and Solar Panel - / Red: Solar Panel +
- Humidity: 0 - 90 % non-condensing