SatCon PowerGate Plus PVS-75 75 kW 208 VAC Inverter
This product has been discontinued.
Please contact customer service for alternative products.
With their advanced system intelligence, next-generation Edge MPPT technology, and industrial-grade engineering, PowerGate Plus inverters maximize system uptime and power production, even in cloudy conditions.
- Provides rapid and accurate control that boosts PV plant kilowatt yield
- Provides a wide range of operation across all photovoltaic cell technologies
Printed Circuit Board Durability
- Wide thermal operating range: -40C°(-40° F) to 85° C (185° F)
- Conformal coated to withstand extreme humidity and air-pollution levels
- Rugged and reliable, Satcon S-Type PV inverters are engineered from the ground up to meet the demands of large-scale installations.
- Modular components make service efficient
- UBS Seismic Zone 4 compliant
- Built-in DC and AC disconnect switches
- Integrated DC two-pole disconnect switch isolates the inverter (with the exception of the GFDI circuit) from the photovoltaic power system to allow inspection and maintenance
- Built-in isolation transformer
- Protective covers over exposed power connections
- With all components encased in a single, space-saving enclosure, Satcon S-Type PV inverters are easy to install, operate, and maintain.
Single Cabinet with Small Footprint
- Convenient access to all components
- Large in-floor cable glands make access to DC and AC cables easy
- Engineered for outdoor environments
- Provides galvanic isolation
- Matches the output voltage of the PV inverter to the grid