ProSolar TT-1-T4 TileTrac 4 inch Tall Stud
All prices are in US Dollars
ProSolar (Professional Solar) TileTrac
The TileTrac® attachment can be used on both composition (comp) and concrete tile roof surfaces. The TileTrac® TT-18S is intended for use on composite roofs and the Tile- Trac® TT-18T is intended for use on tile roofs.
Note: The TileTrac® is not recommended for clay tile roofs.
- Typically installed on residential sloped roof. RoofTrac® Tilt Kit or SolarWedge® used for residential flat roofs.
- Each system engineered and load tested to 50 lb/sq. ft. , equivalent of 125 mph winds per 2007 CBC / 2006 IBC to ensure safety and quality
- Spans 4 foot on center with 1-1/2" tall RoofTrac® rail, 6 foot on center with 2-1/2" tall RoofTrac® rail
- Approx. 10 years of installer preferred design
- The most cost effective and easy to install rail mounting system
- Aluminum and Stainless Steel components for corrosion resistance and strength
- Sleek, low profile design for great looking installs
- Designed for use with ProSolar FastJack®or TileTrac® attachments.