ProSolar SW10-1 SolarWedge Kit 10 Degrees
ProSolar (Professional Solar) TileTrac
The SolarWedge® product line provides an easy-to-install and economical solution for a 5, 10 or 15 degree tilted roof mounted system. SolarWedge® integrates with Professional Solar’s (ProSolar) patented “top-down” clamps and deep channel support rails. The system dramatically lowers installation and shipping costs while optimizing installed wattage on the roof.
- Typically installed on residential sloped roof. RoofTrac® Tilt Kit or SolarWedge® used for residential flat roofs.
- Each system engineered and load tested to 50 lb/sq. ft. , equivalent of 125 mph winds per 2007 CBC / 2006 IBC to ensure safety and quality
- Spans 4 foot on center with 1-1/2" tall RoofTrac® rail, 6 foot on center with 2-1/2" tall RoofTrac® rail
- Approx. 10 years of installer preferred design
- The most cost effective and easy to install rail mounting system
- Aluminum and Stainless Steel components for corrosion resistance and strength
- Sleek, low profile design for great looking installs
- Designed for use with ProSolar FastJack®or TileTrac® attachments.