ProSolar FJ-750-1 FastJack 7 1/2 inch Standoff
All prices are in US Dollars
ProSolar (Professional Solar) TileTrac
The patented design of the FastJack® is now available in an easy-tofoam version designed for use on commercial and metal rooftops! This industrial grade stanchion offers a full 2,870 lbs of vertical strength using one 3/8” x 6” lag bolt! It also offers an impressive 2,615 lbs of axial (side) strength.
7 1/2" High: For standard flashings (sized for S-curve tile roofs and/or double flashed installations)
- Typically installed on residential sloped roof. RoofTrac® Tilt Kit or SolarWedge® used for residential flat roofs.
- Each system engineered and load tested to 50 lb/sq. ft. , equivalent of 125 mph winds per 2007 CBC / 2006 IBC to ensure safety and quality
- Spans 4 foot on center with 1-1/2" tall RoofTrac® rail, 6 foot on center with 2-1/2" tall RoofTrac® rail
- Approx. 10 years of installer preferred design
- The most cost effective and easy to install rail mounting system
- Aluminum and Stainless Steel components for corrosion resistance and strength
- Sleek, low profile design for great looking installs
- Designed for use with ProSolar FastJack®or TileTrac® attachments.