ProSolar CFJE-600 Commercial FastJack E Series
ProSolar (Professional Solar) RoofTrac
The perfect solution for installations involving existing, retrofit and new construction roofs. The fully engineered, patented design of the Commercial FastJack® has been laboratory tested to 4,050 lbs. using only a single lag bolt under the stanchion.
3" High: For low profile installations using Oatey® flashings (for composition shingle roof-tops)
- Typically installed on residential sloped roof. RoofTrac® Tilt Kit or SolarWedge® used for residential flat roofs.
- Each system engineered and load tested to 50 lb/sq. ft. , equivalent of 125 mph winds per 2007 CBC / 2006 IBC to ensure safety and quality
- Spans 4 foot on center with 1-1/2" tall RoofTrac® rail, 6 foot on center with 2-1/2" tall RoofTrac® rail
- Approx. 10 years of installer preferred design
- The most cost effective and easy to install rail mounting system
- Aluminum and Stainless Steel components for corrosion resistance and strength
- Sleek, low profile design for great looking installs
- Designed for use with ProSolar FastJack®or TileTrac® attachments.