ProSolar CFJE-600 Commercial FastJack E Series
All prices are in US Dollars
ProSolar (Professional Solar) RoofTrac
The perfect solution for installations involving existing, retrofit and new construction roofs. The fully engineered, patented design of the Commercial FastJack® has been laboratory tested to 4,050 lbs. using only a single lag bolt under the stanchion.
3" High: For low profile installations using Oatey® flashings (for composition shingle roof-tops)
- Typically installed on residential sloped roof. RoofTrac® Tilt Kit or SolarWedge® used for residential flat roofs.
- Each system engineered and load tested to 50 lb/sq. ft. , equivalent of 125 mph winds per 2007 CBC / 2006 IBC to ensure safety and quality
- Spans 4 foot on center with 1-1/2" tall RoofTrac® rail, 6 foot on center with 2-1/2" tall RoofTrac® rail
- Approx. 10 years of installer preferred design
- The most cost effective and easy to install rail mounting system
- Aluminum and Stainless Steel components for corrosion resistance and strength
- Sleek, low profile design for great looking installs
- Designed for use with ProSolar FastJack®or TileTrac® attachments.