Ferraz Fuse Type ATM 20A 600VDC
Amp-trap midget fast-acting ATM fuses are rated 600V AC, with a 100kA interrupting rating. These ratings give the ATM a wide range of applications not covered by other midget fuses. In addition, ratings of 30/35, 30/40 and 30/50 amperes are offered for specific applications such as capacitor protection.
- For supplemental protection of small motors and transformers
- Extended ratings for special protection of capacitors and circuits with high inrush currents
- 600VDC ratings for a wide variety of applications
- Supplemental protection of a wide variety of circuits up to 600VAC and 600VDC with 100kA I.R.
Recomended Fuse Blocks:
- 30311 ( 1 pole )
- 30312 ( 2 pole )
- 30313 ( 3 pole )
- AC: 600VAC, 100kA I.R. (1/10-30A), 600VAC, 10kA I.R. (30/35-50A)
- DC: 600VDC, 100kA I.R.
- UL Listed to Standard 248-14, CSA Certified to standard C22.2 No. 248.14, 1/10 - 30A
- DC UL Listed to Standard 198L, CSA Certified to Standard C22.2 No. 248.14, 1/10 - 30A
- RoHS Compliant