Magnum Energy MM1512AE 1500 W Inverter/ Charger
All prices are in US Dollars
The MM AE Series Inverter/Charger for Mobile Applications
The MM-AE Series Inverter/Charger from Magnum Energy is a modified sine wave inverter providing a cost effective solution for those with smaller power needs in renewable energy applications. Versatile, easy-to-use, and lightweight, the MM-AE Series provides a reliable base for your energy system.
Power Factor Corrected (PFC) Charger: Our PFC charger is built into all of our inverter chargers. It uses less energy from a generator than a standard charger – using only 7.5 amps per 50 amps versus 12.5 amps used by standard chargers.
The MM-AE Series is designed to accommodate smaller loads and appliances in cabins and off-grid homes.
- Standard transfer relay: The standard 20 amp transfer relay will pass AC power through the inverter when using grid or generator power.
- Versatile mounting: Mount the MM Series on a shelf, wall, or even upside down.
- Fan cooled: The MM AE Series is fan cooled, enabling the unit to work well in confined spaces. If the inverter does exceed its temperature limits, it will automatically shut down and then restart when it cools down.
- Low and high battery protection: If your battery voltage goes below or above the cut-out setting the MM Series will automatically shut down, saving your batteries.
- Current overload protection: The MM AE Series will automatically shut down if its output wattage is exceeded or it detects a short in the wiring, saving the unit from costly damage.
- Circuit breaker protection: Every model comes with built in input and output circuit breakers for ease of installation.