Cutting Edge Technology
As a pioneer with 35 years in solar, Kyocera demonstrates leadership in the development of solar energy products.
Kyocera’s Kaizen Philosophy, commitment to continuous improvement, is shown by repeatedly achieving world
record cell efficiencies.
Quality Built In
• UV stabilized, aesthetically pleasing black anodized frame
• Supported by major mounting structure manufacturers
• Easily accessible grounding points on all four corners for fast installation
• Proven junction box technology with PV wire to work with transformerless inverters
• Quality locking plug-in connectors to provide safe & quick connections
New Process Improvements
• All solar cells are fabricated with a new proprietary etching and coating process which translates into
a ‘smoother’ appearance while maintaining the same gridline and bus-bar design.
• All modules have added crossbars on the back side of the module for greater support and stability in
harsh conditions, including high wind and snow load regions.
• Superior built-in quality
• Proven superior field performance
• Tight power tolerance
• Kyocera standard 20 year power output warranty and 5 year workmanship warranty applies in USA
• Extended warranties available per project requirements
• Kyocera standard 20 year power output warranty and 2 year workmanship warranty applies outside of USA
• Refer to Kyocera warranty policy for details