As a pioneer with 35 years in solar, Kyocera demonstrates leadership in the development of solar energy products. Kyocera’s Kaizen Philosophy, commitment to continuous improvement, is shown by repeatedly achieving world record cell efficiencies. Kyocera Quality Built In:
- New frame technology allows for end mounting with 2400 Pa (50 psf) or wind speeds of 130 mph (ASTM E1830) and traditional mounting with 5400 Pa (113 psf) to support increased snow load
- UV stabilized, aesthetically pleasing black anodized finish
- Supported by all major mounting structure manufacturers
- Easily accessible grounding points on all four corners for fast installation
- Proven junction box technology
- Quality locking plug-in connectors to provide safe & quick connections
Kyocera manufacturers and assembles solar cells and modules at its own worldwide production sites using a true vertical integration process. This superior approach gives Kyocera complete control over every step of the manufacturing process, producing modules with the industry’s tightest power tolerance, promising high quality and efficiency.