Fronius IG Plus V 3.0-1 UNI 3.0 kW Inverter
Maximum Earnings Security
- Three efficiency peaks. Greater power harvest for every system size: The unique automatic transformer switching function of the Fronius IG Plus enables not one, but three equal efficiency peaks. The result: Consistently high efficiency over a wide input voltage range. In comparison: The efficiency of inverters without transformer switching declines steadily with an increasing input voltage.
- MIX Concept. Get the maximum power harvest out of partial load ranges, e.g. on cloudy days, through a clever combination of multiple power stages in each inverter. The power stages in Fronius inverters divide up the work depending on operating hours and only operate as many power stages as required to efficiently process available power from the PV array.
- Module Manager keeps all Fronius IG Plus Inverters at the maximum power point (MPP), with precise and rapid tracking.
- Market Leader. With a 96.2% peak efficiency, the Fronius IG Plus inverter has the highest efficiency among high frequency inverters.
- Smart Ventilation Design. Disruptive ambient factors such as biological infestations, dust, moisture, or coastal salt air stay outside the new Fronius IG Plus Inverters away from the circuitry. How: Cool air is drawn in through a filter screen on the back of the inverter and routed through a closed channel over the heat sink. This prevents contact between outside air and the circuit boards while cooling the inverter components ensuring the inverter operates consistently. All circuit boards are also dipped in Conformal coating to provide an added measure of protection.
- Failsafe. You can rely on Fronius inverters. In the rare event that a power stage fails, the others will continue to operate. Once the replacement power stage is delivered, it can be quickly and easily replaced by a service technician, without having to dismantle the entire inverter. The wiring box, including all cabling, configurations and data (such as kWh production) remains on the wall, while your service technician removes two screws, exchanges the power module, and within five minutes the inverter is repaired.
- Longlasting Durability. The MIXTM concept increases the lifespan of the inverter. While several power stages divide up the operating hours, the new ventilation design keeps them cool, improving efficiency and lifespan. To ensure unsurpassed performance and long life, Fronius only uses the highest quality name brand components available in this new generation of inverters.
The First Universal Inverter
- Compatible with all module configurations. The Fronius IG Plus works optimally with all module types, including amorphous modules. The Fronius IG Plus works well with all module types because of its wide input voltage range, galvanic isolation, field programmable grounding option, and its precise MPP tracking feature.
- Grounding selectable on site. Decide on site what type of grounding is required as the Fronius IG Plus is field programmable for either positive or negative module grounding.
- Designed for indoor and outdoor installations. All Fronius IG Plus inverters have a robust, well-designed aluminum housing. UV-resistance and corrosion-protection enable them to be used either indoors or outdoors. Fronius is proud to be one of the only inverters tested and approved to operate at 50oC.
- Field programmable AC output voltage. The Fronius IG Plus inverter line from 3.0 to 11.4 kW is field programmable to 208, 240 or 277 volts (Fronius IG Plus 12.0 kW only available in 277 volts), eliminating the need to install different inverter models to accommodate three-phase installations.
- Universal product design. The functional principle is identical in the entire Fronius IG Plus inverter family. This means that if you are familiar with any of the Fronius IG Plus inverters, you can also operate and service all other inverters.
Peak Inverter Efficiency:
CEC Weighted Efficiency:
Maximum DC Input Voltage:
Maximum DC Input Current:
AC Nominal Voltage:208 V 240 V 277 V
Continous AC Power Output:
Nominal AC Voltage:
Mechanical Data & Components
17.1 × 26.5 × 9.9 inches
Single-phase Grid tied
IG Plus V 3.0-1 UNI
IG Plus V
Safety Ratings & Certifications: