Advanced Energy AE 260TX 260kW 480VAC Inverter
Advanced Energy AE 260TX 260kW Commercial Inverters
Click here for Advanced Energy string sizing tool
The highly integrated system saves installers time and money by including load-rated AC & DC service disconnects, neutral-free installation, oversized bus bar landings, and generous cable bending area for top, bottom, and side cable entry options.
The AE 260TX inverter has a standard 295 VDC minimum MPPT and an optional full power 265 VDC minimum MPPT—the lowest MPPT voltage of any commercial inverter in the industry. This low input voltage option enables exceptional stringing capability with all PV module technologies, including new-thin film modules.
The AE 260TX model also simplifies performance monitoring by offering inverter-integrated solutions from market leaders such as Draker, DECK, Arguson, Noveda, MeteoControl, AlsoEnergy, Obvius, Locus and Energy Recommerce. Additional options from AE Solar Energy include integrated revenue-grade meter and sub-combiner monitoring. The AE 260TX is backed with an industry-leading 10-year warranty and an unprecedented optional 20-year warranty, plus the best service and support team in the business.
- Redundant cooling system with Smart Air Management
- Low parts count reduces potential failure points
- Engineered busbar power connections
- Card cage circuit board system minimizes electronic interconnections
- Top, bottom and side entry with generous bending area and oversized busbar landings
- Large DC sub-combiner compartment with multiple fuse options
- Full power output at 265 VDC enables more PV array design options
- Exterior mounting flanges for fast and easy anchoring with no pre-drilling
Easy to Maintain
- All maintenance and service via front access
- Fast change circuit board system shortens service time
- Load break rated AC and DC service disconnects
Mechanical Data & Components
Datasheets & Collateral